January 28, 2012

Amazing Cover

Hey, have you heard about adele?
The big but beautiful brit singer? She's on her recovery now. You know, she's had a surgery for her throat.
But she's fine now and lost some weights. I don't wanna talk about her health now but Im gonna talk about the responds of her work.

Everyone love her songs and some of them do cover. Of course not all of them as good as adele's. After I did some exploring in youtube. I've found some of the greatest cover of Adele's song.

Let's see

This one was done by the multi talented guy from England. You heard Dynamite? And can you believe that the same guy did this cover? I couldn't believe either at the first time. In this song he changed the piano so he could sing it perfectly without changing anything, including the word 'she' that made the song sound weird but I still love it. Good work, nigga B)

And this one was done by Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park at their iTunes London Festival in 2011. Someone in youtube said, "Chester, the guy who sings like a angel and sreams like a devil." and I can't agree more. In their album, I guess chester often screams instead of singing like this one. So unbelieveable.


OneRepublic did dramatically cover Turning Tables. I like this cover because they put their awesome instrument, cello and it increased quality of the song. The song was sung perfectly by Ryan because he is the writer of the song. So amazing it makes me speechless and having goosebumps. Unfortunaely they never recorded it even though this cover is super duper incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment