June 23, 2012

Never was a cloudy day

When time drags you and it's already been a year ago that my life was never cloudy days.
We met in the middle of June 12 months ago when you and I were total stranger. The only way I could communicate with you was through my eyes. We shared stare that didn't mean anything at the very first time but when you spit words , the rock of my heart collapsed.
The following months, under your spell, I follow your game and it was amazing that actually everyone rather choose to believe what's on the outside and that's how I'd been enjoying times with you.
Your words, your acts, spread lies all over me. I wouldn't know what's in your thought that time. Because your presence didn't even give me chance to think and that's how I fell deeper.
But one day dispel the words you'd spoke to me. You showed me the truth in the cruelest way that all that we'd been through was nothing but role play for fun and I was awarded by him only as 'a friend' even after his lips landed on my forehead.
And what a fool, I still think that his leaving was a doom for me when everyone thinks that his presence is not good for me.
But still...it has been cloudy days since last September passed.

1 comment: