September 21, 2012

Kang Gary's Decision to Take Hiatus From Variety Shows

On Sep 21, 2012 which is just four hours ago, one of the reasons that I watch korean show, Kang Gary of Leessang tweeted that he would stop his variety show activities to focus on his new-built company.


"In order to put more of my energy into Leessang Company and music concerts, I’ve decided to take a hiatus from participating on variety shows. I apologize for the sudden notice without any warning. I’m sorry"
A representative from Jungle Entertainment stated that they didn't hear any detail yet nor the head producer of Runinng Man hasn't heard anything about Gary's decision to stop all of his variety show activities. Then what would be the future of my favorite Korean variety show?

You better telling me why you decide to leave, oppa :( !!!!
I'm surely gonna miss you



No comments:

Post a Comment