March 25, 2013

17

Remember when Edward Cullen answered bella's question?

How long have you been seventeen?
Then he said, "awhile"

On the other side, I wish I could be seventeen twice, if I knew it'd be this great but unfortunately i'm only human, not vampire or werewolf. So yeah I'll try my best to enjoy, cherish of being 17.

Before this, The only birthday wish I could ask for is to have time machine so I could go back back in time where I could change all of my choices but if I had chosen differently, I wouldn't have met this amazing people.






So 17, will be the start of something new. The start of me who will be more thankful, thoughtful, cheerful. Thank you God for giving me the chance to experience this amazing numbers of my age. Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment