September 14, 2013

Running Man Practicing Idol's Dance

it's been ages, guys since I posted about Running Man. Well blame my routine. It's taken a lot of my time to study and bla bla bla and I dont get the time to watch Running Man as often as I used to. But I just watched the latest episode, 162 and it's suoer funny especially the opening part when they got to dance the idol's choreography.
I was excited enough to know that bunch of Idol was about to come out on Running Man, such as Beast, Infinite, MBLAQ, 2pm, sistar, apink, girl's day and so on. Please correct if I forget to mention another band. I loved when Gary was trying to dance Apink's no no no. His move, his hips even was sooo aww i dont even know how to put it to words lol. He was so immersed and so sync to the two girls from Apink, naeun and eunji. The second best was jong kook with sistar. Tho he danced a feminin sexy dance but he danced well and caused everyone embarassment.
There's a reason why they could dance as well as the idol and take a look at this video. Enjoy!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment