March 31, 2014

EXO Comeback Show Will Be Held On April 15th

cr http://exoyehet.com
Forget Kang Junho on Twitter. Forget Punkyspider on Instagram. Enough with the date speculation because it is confirmed that our boys are going to come back on April 15th. EXO will hold the showcase in Jamsil. Not only a day but three days, guys!! From 13th to 15th of April. Woohoo!!!!!! I'm so excited that I think I can do cartwheel while typing. Lol. They announced this news through Kakaotalk. In the picture is shown that twelve of them look incredible as usual with their new hairstyle. They also wear a white sweatshirt.



Now it's time for you, for us, for me! To have speculation party about their next comeback concept. I know some of you guys think that they will be separated into Angels & Demons and others think EXO will be divided into Boys & Men but let's wait until the day come!!!

I heard that the teaser will come on April 7th then the showcase will be held on 15th. There’s no official date on when their album will be released yet, but we’re hoping that it’s either on April 15th, or a day after. The boys is tight! I mean theirs schedule. Let's pray for their health, pray for your bank account. Mark your calendar, guys. Brace your self and your wallet! Yehet!

No comments:

Post a Comment