April 02, 2014

EXO to Promote As Separate Unit

So much information to tell. I don't think I can hold it in my own head. I just got to share it here.
 

It's been all over the net. I mean the comeback news. Every fangirl knows that they are going to come back on April 15th in Jamsil. and the show itself will be broadcasted live via Samsung Music.

The boys will be promoting as twelve for one to two weeks and for the following activity they will promote separately. EXO-K in Korean and EXO-M in China. Okay...why do i write the obvious

For me it's kinda sad to see them divided into two. I'm used to watching them as a whole, as one. But they name them EXO-K and EXO-M not for nothing. That's the main purpose afterall, to promote either in Korea and China.

Well, till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment