April 27, 2012

Park Geun Shik Wedding Photo feat Oppas from Running Man :)

I know, Running Man fans will smile after they watch this. I don't know why every time I see something with Running Man cast in it, my reaction would be smiling brightly. Looking at the relationship between the cast brings happiness to me. Their friendship is so close and warm. No matter where they are, haha oppa, gary oppa, jong kook oppa and jae seok oppa look very close and I love to see them like that. That means that the relationship is not about professional between the cast but they have prooved that they are also close to each other outside the variety show, Running Man. And also Park Geun Shik's wedding photo is hilariously sweet. It seems that they didn't care about being neither too elegant nor showing too much intimate with the bride , instead they chose to take photos with their relatives from Infinity Challenge cast. The love not only came from the Bride and Groom but also from the friendship. I'm just loving their wedding concept. I wish they will live their happy ending happily because they are already surrounded by the love of friends. Send my salute from Indonesia :)

Gary oppa makes me happy moment  1:09

No comments:

Post a Comment