April 21, 2012

What Kind of Feeling Is This ?

Lately, I've been feeling awful about my self. I don't know why my self-esteem is leaking out drip by drip.
I don't have any particular problem that cause me to behave like this but indeed I feel like I'm lost.
I'm not interested in anything and all I do is doing the thing that can only makes me happy for awhile and soon when the activity ends, I will end up feeling lost again. What exactly is happening to me?

When the night comes, I don't sleep easily. My mind will full about something that can make me sad over nothing. For example, I often think of why can I not do something best or why would I feel people is not paying attention to me anymore and that's very tiring. There are times when I feel very lonely but no one will come, not like what will I do when they feel alone.

Has everyone forgotten about me? Am I really not a matter ?

No comments:

Post a Comment