October 06, 2012

Scent, Brown, You, Me


It's not giving up. It means that I have enough.
The facts are everywhere but this time I need to call your bluff
Do you  not know that we are far beyond the line?
and you still think that it is fine.

Brown. Yes brown.
The color of my days.
I'm liking it as always.

Song.
A good company
I always sing
And you sing the same song as me
Of course I'm letting it be

But I never thought this is what would gonna be

You started it first and I followed your game
Boy, you took aim
And it's a shame
Everything is the same

You do this often
Your game even has particular pattern
And no doubt I've fallen
Even deeper

I'm struggling to figure this one out
But you're always trying to make it right when it's not

And now I've had enough of your scent
I get a pen
To draw a vivid line

I've had enough with the color brown
I'll look away
No longer wanting to be drowned

I've had enough of the melody in the song
I don't wanna be haunted all night long

I'll put off my earphone
Get rid of you from my bone
I shouldn't have followed your game and I won't

No comments:

Post a Comment