February 19, 2014

EXO is My Own Personal Dopamine

You know what has been producing dopamine for my brain?

This guys did it. They've been producing much dopamine and give pleasure to my over-worked brain. This bunch of idiots named EXO has made my day since three months ago. I like this group because they have many talents. The vocalists' voice are amazing. Not only the vocalists tho, the rest of the guys have descent voice too. I am so into their songs.  Though i don't understand the meaning behind the lyric. Try to listen to Angel, Don't Go, Baby Don't Cry, XOXO, their famous Growl, My Turn To Cry, The First Snow. Most of their songs are great. Oh and not to mention their dance performance and their looks. These twelve guys are exceptionally beautiful. And the last, they have this distinct talent. One time they can look like some bunch of idiots, retarded-guys but sazaaam in the blink of an eye, they turn into a group of normal guy with extraordinary looks. It's amazingly weird but i guess that's their charm.


Out of twelve, there is one guy who caught my attention. No scratch that. He caught my heart too. He has caused too much mini heart attack and hyperventilating to me. He does not only occupy the space in my laptop's storage but also my mind. He is too good to be true and his name is Kris Wu. He should be sentenced to death if looking good was a criminal. I mean look at him!

Don't fall for his smile,please. It's just his facade. He is well-known for his signature bitch face.
Look at that face
Yeah keep doing that, Kris!
Bitch Face Expert
That guy above may have the sweetest smile yet he also known to have the most obnoxious and cold expression but who cares if he is 187 cm, speaks four languages,and he can rap? I bet you dont even mind his bitch face after all. Lolz.




No comments:

Post a Comment