February 26, 2014

EXO Will possibly Come Back with 2nd Studio Album In 1st Half of 2014

Despite the big exam that awaits for me just around the corner, there are so many good news to ease my anxiety. First Big Bang and now this is even greater. My twelve gorgeous idiotic idol will possibly have their comeback!



As written on allkpop, EXO will be releasing their 2nd studio album in the first half of this year!! Yehet!! Oh plus the second half of 2014, EXO will be doing full-scale promotions in China. That means more Krease!!! /does happy dance/ Though honestly I dont know how this news will affect me regarding my high school will end with a very important exam which will be held less than two months from now. Either it will cause laziness, because i'd definitely seek more details about the news and abandon my text book, or it will be my motivation to study harder. I don't know~

Anyway, I'm beyond happy to know two of my favorites kpop musician will be back with new music and performance. Big bang will definitely have their comeback on July or august but I dont know whether exo comeback is just another rumor. Because their company's reps hasn't confirmed it. So there is also a chance this news means nothing nonetheless i hope not. On the other hand, one of netizen commented on allkpop, she claimed to know something that prove this news is not just another rumor spread by desperate fans.

  
 
But then again, who knows? Let's just wait patiently, shall not we?

source: allkpo

No comments:

Post a Comment