May 11, 2014

Phonecalls

031-7000-5171

It's amazing despite everything that I have to memorize, this phone number lingers forever in the back of my head. I even tried to reach you by dialing those number. I knew it was stupid but I did still hope you would pick up at the first ring because sometimes I just need to hear your soothing voice, telling me that everything is going to be okay.

08123163312

Another line to reach you. The other line was failed therefore I tried this one, wishing for a "Hello" from the other side. Mom, can you please pick up? I just want to say "Happy Mothers Day" and I love you, I miss you so much it hurts. Don't mind my frowned-face, ok? I was just having a bad day. You dont have to worry. You dont need to worry. Tell God that I feel very grateful to be your daughter. I thank you for bringing me into the world and Im sorry, really sorry that I didnt make you proud when I had my time. And i'll try to stop wishing for you to pick up the phone. I know I wouldnt need the phone just to reach you, because you're always inside my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment