March 12, 2012

16 Wishes

In one week another year will pass and I'll be growing up. I don't want to be older because old doesn't mean you'll act or think like a grown up but still, like what Hayley Williams has said that growing up is hard to do. But growing up doesn't stop you to dreaming or wishing and besides when it comes about birthday, wishes are allowed.
  1. Be skinnier (it's probably the corniest wish ever but every girl has been dreaming about this)
  2. Be more fashionable
  3. Be more confident (If I had it, I wouldn't need to wish for the two above)
  4. I always want a posh gadget
  5. A colorful runner shoes (since Im on a programm, I need a good supporting shoes)
  6. A cute backpack
  7. I know it's random but I need that 'someone special'
  8. I want a day when everyone would listen to my story
  9. Become a bright brain at Mathematics and Physics
  10. A wardrobe full of outfit that I'll always want to buy
  11. Gain strength over my weakness
  12. Smile sincerely
  13. Live without complaining
  14. Healthier
  15. Succesful
  16. Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment