March 18, 2012

It Doesn't Mean That I Want Him Back

It’s been awhile since I wrote about him. Does it mean that I have moved on to the stage where I don’t even care about him anymore? Have I moved on for real? But if I had, then why do I still flinch at his name? When I glance at him, why do I hope that he might glance at me at several times too? Then if I had forgotten about the feeling, why do I feel upset when he talks to my friend instead of me? Has he completely erased me from his memories? When we bumped to each other, you just went on without saying you were sorry. Does that mean that I’m no longer visible to his eyes anymore? Then, crap, I’m too pathetic to hope that you might still care about me. What hurts me the most is when thinking of probability that you have even forgotten about my name. Because it seems that only my name is the one which will never be coming out of your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment