August 24, 2012

The Trilogy

Vivian Greene said "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Therefore, I'm making my move to step forward and learning that with the blaming my self-thing is nothing but waste of time and energy. The boy has finally made a decision and unfortunately that decision is not my self. I have no rights and there is nothing a human-being can do to stop others from falling in love. I would breaking the human rights for trying.

So I've decided to stop thinking about it and drowning my self in to my old, abandoned hobby. Which is reading fictional books. I'm glad that I rented movie at the night when I was about to go on a family trip. And voila I didnt make the wrong choice to pick The Hunger Games . Suzanne Collins brings me back my 'normal' life.
And because of her pieces of art, I'm starting to have my self forgot.

Now, I've seen the movie and I'm crazy about it. I'm working on Catching Fire, the second book of The Hunger Game trilogy. I'm just feeling so great that a trilogy saves my butt for the second time and just fyi, for the first time Twilight Saga saved me from the grieving few times ago.

I hope everyone outside there is just as ready as me to take a step forward, leaving their grief of losing someone and I wish that everyone is also saved by something and can move on happily just like me.

Salute to Suzanne Collins and her trilogy !

No comments:

Post a Comment