November 27, 2012

Day 12

whoaa I never thought that I could make it through the first week, but now it's already been 12 days.
Blunt, that's what I am now. Zero, that's my status quo. Zero hope, zero heartbreak but I'm fine with that. This is just the phase where I've taken step to move on but I don't know exactly where I'm heading. I'm not lost, I'm just zero and that means that I'm ready to start again. I just don't know what I'm going to do next. All I've been doing is just letting it flow. Laughing with mates, Doing whatever I want, Cursing, Just anything that can distract me from thinking about what I've been through. I'm just keeping my self from grieving because it's obvious that he's one step ahead, he's already moving on. That's why I pulled my self out of the black hole and get my self moving on too beause there will be no use if I'm still grieving.

And yeah...Happy (failed) First-Monthsary :')
I wish I could go back to the day I met you...and walk the hell away :*


No comments:

Post a Comment