November 04, 2012

Ferris Wheel

October 27 2012 , 5:50 p.m

On Ferris Wheel he said that he didn't want to die. Falling from the height that made him scared. He was on to me, found a grip on my arm and another whimper came out.

"I dont want to die today, falling from this ride. I still have a lot love to give."

What a whiny-baby he was. I can't believe a sentence like that came out from a stocky, tall boy. I only laughed after he tightened his grip on my arm. When the ride reached the top, he started to pull everything together even though his brown eyes showed fear.

"isn't it too drama look alike? I mean we're on a ferris wheel, just two of us." I said frankly to his face which was only 10 cm from mine. His brown eyes was full of something, something that was so beautiful. In an instant, I was drowned.

He smiled to erase his fear of height but I could see the smile mean something too. While I was enjoying the color of brown , he asked me something.

"I dont want to die right now because I have something to ask.." he put a pause and I felt my heart beat recklessly and after seconds he finished his words.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Beside "yes" what else could I say. I like him and after everything that we've been through, to say "yes" was the right thing to do. So here we are, unite as one, as number 10 which appears after number 9, as alphabet I which stands before alphabet J. I feel like we are meant to be on that Ferris Wheel, we are meant to be in the same class for like a year but none of us cared with each's other existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment