November 25, 2012

Skyfall

November 24, 2012

Our class went for a trip. The trip that should be a fun trip if only we were still together. Because you promised me to take a picture of us together but I guess promises are made to be broken.
We went out of town to study the past and erm...the word past tickled the hole inside of me that had been longing for my attention. So yeah I gave them a little taste of satisfaction by staring at your back and watching you from distance.

I had something else to do too beside watching the back of your head but that only lasted for awhile. You crossed my mind soon after I forgot about you. I laughed with my friends but then gravity pulled me to the earth and I was busy again watching your posture from afar but hey it's not like I'm stalking you or anything. I only gave my hunger a little bit of satisfaction so the hole wouldn't  feel hurt that much but actually it was making it worse.

I've had shit days and that day was one of them. Mates wanted to watch skyfall and I felt uneasy and aware of the effect that would come along with the film, a super massive nostalgia, fully-loaded with the crucial memory. I physically already felt exhausted but God wanted me to face anything, not excluded watching the first movie we ever watched together when we are already in a different phase. I'm built to face anything but this. So I spent the way home trying to fall asleep rather than spending my time watching the movie and recalling everything but then questions popped up.

Does he remember that we watched this movie together?
Does him also experience this? A nostalgia, a flashback.
What does he feel about it?

Up until now those questions are still floating in my mind, seeking for an answer. But where can I get the answers for that? While you barely even looking at me. So if miracle did happen, answer this. Do you experience flashback like I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment