November 16, 2012

Hold My Middle Finger For You

At first I was like...

Eyes on fire, eyes on fire, and they burn from all the tears
I've been crying, I've been crying, I've been dying over you
Tie a knot in the rope, tryin' to hold, tryin' to hold

But when I was about to let go , you ended first.
I cried a little but then...

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much
I think this might be it for us


I cried a little more but I'm trying to remind my self that I'm better off without him, that I'll be so so great without that someone-full of shit. So yeah...

I think that life's too short for this, I want back my ignorance and bliss
I think I've had enough of this

And I tell my self this...

I won't miss all of the fighting that we always did,
Take it in, I mean what I say when I say there is nothing left
No more sick whiskey dick, no more battles for me
You'll be calling a trick, 'cause you'll no longer sleep
I'll dress nice, I'll look good, I'll go dancing alone
I will laugh, I'll get drunk, I'll take somebody home

I might fall too deep but yeah now I know who's the jerk and who's  the foolish for believing all the show he put on and now..

I will do what I please, anything that I want
I will breathe, I will breathe, I won't worry at all
You will pay for your sins, you'll be sorry my dear
All the lies, all the why's, will all be crystal clear

Blow Me (One Last Kiss), P!nk


No comments:

Post a Comment