December 15, 2012

day 30


your scent
your name
your back
your presence
your promises
Italy
Remembering Sunday
Skyfall
Guitar

It's been a month now but how can I forget you when you gave me so much to remember ?
I go everywhere, doing things out of frustration, searching for words to calm me down.
"You'll be fine," they said.
"You'll forget about him," they told me.
Always the same and now those sentence sound cliche.
It's easier said than done.
I smile but I die a little when I see you with someone else
I live but I can barely breathe when I know that you're having a blue sky life over there.
But someone wise said something,
You feel hurt so much when you recall the memories. It's not that you can't forget it. It's because you involve too much feeling. It won't hurt that much when you reminisce without any feelingSo just forgive him for what he did. Live your life. Dont waste your time for even thinking about someone who doesnt even think about you.

The next day, up until now even, I've stopped my feeling to get involved.
I dont want to grieve while you've moved on.
I know that I still feel something for you but it's wrong.
So yeah, I wish the day after this, I'd totally stand so tall.
I will smile sincerely when you're already happy  (I believe) with someone that can change you. If you're happy then I should be too.
I will live my life to the fullest because I learn something from what we've been through

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will



No comments:

Post a Comment