December 01, 2012

Day?

Hey, it's December already. Another beginning to start with. I'm here...still alive, still breathing and trying. You know what I've been doing :) moving on from the crumbles of our skyfall.
I don't know how long it's been but as long as I'm fine, I don't care that much.

Dear you, I see that you've been moving on too and I know you already have a target to aim. Don't you think you're moving on too fast? Am I that easy to forget? Well, if you asked the same question, I would probably say 'no'. Because I'm not you, I was real. What I feel about you back then was real. So yeah I take time a little much to sort out the feeling, to slowly recovering from the love that you gave.

Honestly I wish I was you. Easy to move on, easy to forget. Easy to fall in love again.
But I am me, I can't do those things easily. Because what I had for you was real~

I wish you have a blue sky life over there. Good luck with the new girl. I wish you wouldn't use the same pathetic methods because no one likes to be hurt and anyway, I can't seem to erase your name from my prayer~

Sincerely,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment