December 31, 2012

Page 366

The last day of 2012, it's amazing that however doomsday is still a mystery, a secret that only He knows the answer. The pages are finally running out and this is gonna be the end of 2012. Up until now If you ask me to list down some moments of the year, I couldnt do it. There are so many remarkable things that have happened, good and bad. I just can't list them down but I hate when my little me screams that the moment of the year is meeting you though there also pain came along with that blessing.

My 16th birthday is also a moment I supposed to remember. The time when I hadn't met you when my smile was sincere when everybody came up with surprises. It was the time when my ride was up in the cloud but it's okay, everyday life has been a roller coaster. I've fallen many times but eventually I've raised then stumbled and ended up falling again, it'll go on and on. But I'm putting my self as a blade now, the burden that I've faced this year is nothing but only to make me sharper.

I learn how to face the truth, I learn how to love unconditionally. I learn how to cope the pain and it's brought me to another lesson, I learn how important friends and family are. There's gonna be 365 more days to come, another roller coaster ride. I hope the burden will make me stand even taller. My heart is going to be fixed and bullet proof. No more breaking down. I may fall but God is here to give reasons to always get back up right after that. I'm gonna try harder, live happier and end up stand taller.

For anything and anyone that have stood in my way, thanks for the burden. Your actions did get me down but that only make me grow stronger. So long 2012. Whatever it is in 2013, I'm ready

No comments:

Post a Comment